Travira Cushion Loveseat
Chalk Frame, Bliss Linen Fabric, Vintage Tekwood Arm
Out of stock
- SKU: TVLS-LN-AC.V-PC.W
- Depth: 32"
- Width: 62.5"
- Height: 34.75"
- Weight: 49 lbs
- Seat Width: 58.5"
- Seat Height: 18"
MaterialsChalk Frame, Bliss Linen Fabric, Vintage Tekwood Arm
Warranty/MaintenanceSee oxfordgarden.com for warranty terms & product care instructions.
Custom Color FinishesSee oxfordgarden.com for additional information
- Weather Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Year Round Use
- UV Resistant
Fabric See all available options
Available in a Lounge Chair and Loveseat, this modern, mixed-material deep seating collection combines classic styling with a contemporary appeal. Travira is a great fit in any outdoor lounge space and, whatever the application, is sure to make a bold statement. Perfect for everyday use in both commercial and residential settings, this collection boasts commercial-grade construction. Fabricated using lightweight, low-maintenance, durable powder-coated aluminum an Tekwood, one of the most authentic looking wood-alternative products on the market, this lounge chair is as durable as it is beautiful. Quick-drying cushions provide both comfort and support while add a feeling of luxury to any outdoor space.
- Arrives fully assembled
- Included cushions are mold and mildew resistant and constructed to be quick-drying with a waterproof bag encasing the foam core and a vented bottom to allow for drainage.
- Solution-dyed polyester cushions are excellent for outdoor use. The fabric combines the look and feel of cotton with the strength, weather, and sun resistance of polyester.
- Seat cushions are detachable and the cover is removable for easy cleaning
- Tekwood arm caps provides the look of teak with minimal weathering and maintenance
- Premium commercial-grade materials ensure durability and longevity
- Welded heavy gauge aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Powder-coated aluminum frame is durable, lightweight, rust proof, weather resistant and will remain beautiful over their lifetime