Teak Adirondack Chair
Natural Teak Frame, Natural Teak Wood
QuickShip Products Based on Available Quantities
- SKU: ADCHK
- Depth: 35.5"
- Width: 31"
- Height: 38"
- Weight: 35.7 lbs
- Seat Width: 21.5"
- Seat Height: 16"
MaterialsNatural Teak Frame, Natural Teak Wood
Warranty/MaintenanceSee oxfordgarden.com for warranty terms & product care instructions.
Custom Color FinishesSee oxfordgarden.com for additional information
- Weather Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Year Round Use
The Adirondack, so classic, so stylish, so durable, and above all else, so very comfortable. After studying, building, and rebuilding our chair many times, weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve created the perfect Adirondack Chair by adjusting the angles for maximum comfort. Unlike many Adirondack chairs, the Oxford Teak Adirondack Chair letÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s you get up easily. Once you try it, you’ll see and appreciate the difference.
- Teak is a superior wood for the construction of outdoor furniture.
- Resistant to rotting, bug infestation, and the effects of wind, rain, sun, and snow.
- Mortise and tenon joint construction adds strength and longevity
- Easy assembly using solid wood dowels
- Deep, comfortable seat and back is easy to get in and out of.
- Extra wide arms are great for setting books or drinks on.
- To add extra comfort, add our Adirondack Footstool to complete your selection.
- Left untreated, teak weathers naturally to a beautiful silver gray color.
- Will last for years in all weather conditions