Travira Sling Beach Lounge Chair
Flint Frame, Ink Pen Seat/Back, Natural Tekwood Arm
Out of stock
- SKU: TVBES.T101-AC.N-PC.F
- Depth: 30.5"
- Width: 26.75"
- Height: 27"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Seat Width: 20.5"
- Seat Height: 11"
MaterialsFlint Frame, Ink Pen Seat/Back, Natural Tekwood Arm
Warranty/MaintenanceSee oxfordgarden.com for warranty terms & product care instructions.
Custom Color FinishesSee oxfordgarden.com for additional information
- Weather Resistant
- Water Resistant
- Year Round Use
- UV Resistant
This modern, mixed-material Beach Chair combines classic styling with a contemporary appeal. Travira is a great fit in any outdoor space and, whatever the application, is sure to make a bold statement. Perfect for everyday use in both commercial and residential settings, this beach chair features a comfortable and supportive composite sling seat and back. Fabricated using lightweight, low-maintenance, durable powder-coated aluminum, and Tekwood, one of the most authentic looking wood-alternative products on the market, this beach chair is as durable as it is beautiful.
- Arrives fully assembled
- Stackable for convenient storage
- Premium commercial-grade materials ensure durability and longevity, proven in a variety of climate and high-traffic conditions
- Welded heavy gauge powder-coated aluminum construction with stainless steel hardware
- Powder-coated aluminum frame is durable, lightweight, rust proof, weather resistant and will remain beautiful over their lifetime
- Composite Sling is PVC-coated polyester threads woven into mesh. The durable, easy to maintain, and comfortable material is ideally suited to the outdoor environment and provides commercial-grade quality outdoor seating.
- Tekwood is a wood-alternative developed from polystyrene, available in a natural or vintage finish. Designed for the outdoors, Tekwood provides the look of wood with minimal weathering or maintenance. Color and grain run throughout tekwood material so minor scratches can easily be sanded out.
- Leg end caps provide protection against marring and scratching of surfaces.